The G5260 Electromatic® Jet™ Baritone with V-Stoptail captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12”-radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, pearloid Big Block inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
• Solid mahogany body
• Bolt-on maple neck for effortless access and performance
• 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Big Block inlays
• Dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups
• Three-position pickup toggle switch, master volume and master tone
• Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge