This great guitar is being sold as a DEMO model because it has been on display in our retail store. It is still a new item with the factory warranty, however it may show some signs of having been handled. The photos shown are actual photos of the guitar for sale.
Serial number CYG20103010. Weight – 7.9 lbs
Pure Jet™ Power
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5230T Electromatic® Jet™ FT Single-Cut with Bigsby® captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Loud and Clear
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
Black Top Filter’Tron™ Pickups – Quintessential Power and Clarity
Black Top Filter’Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT’s chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
Total Tonal Control
The Electromatic Jet FT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Model Name – G5230T Electromatic® Jet™ FT Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Black Walnut Fingerboard, Aleutian Blue
- Model # – 2507210502
- Series – Gretsch® Electromatic® Collection
- Country Of Origin – CN
- Color – Aleutian Blue
- Body – Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish – Gloss
- Body Shape – Jet™
- Neck Material – Mahogany
- Neck Finish – Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape – Thin “U”
- Scale Length – 24.6″ (625 mm)
- Fingerboard – Black Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius – 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets – 22
- Frets Size – Medium Jumbo
- String Nut – Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width – 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays – Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup – Black Top Filter’Tron™
- Middle Pickup – N/A
- Neck Pickup – Black Top Filter’Tron™
- Controls – Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching – 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration – Filter’Tron™ / Filter’Tron™
- Bridge – Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish – Chrome
- Tuning Machines – Die-Cast, Chrome
- Pickguard – Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs – G-Arrow
- Strings – NPS, .010-.046 Gauges