Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Electric Guitar – Midnight Sapphire
Serial Number: CYG22051993 Weight: 7.7 lbs.
Chambered Single-cut with Broad’Tron Pickups
The Gretsch Electromatic G5220 Jet BT Single-Cut with “V” Stoptail electric guitar is the perfect way to get your hands on a real Gretsch for a great price. The G5220 Jet offers you the full, warm sound of a chambered mahogany body with a maple top. A pair of Broad’Tron pickups lets you tap into the definitive tone of Gretsch’s classic humbucker sound. And a mahogany neck with laurel fretboard also brings you that classic Gretsch feel and playability. Finally, a classic “V” Stoptail bridge provides a vintage look as well as great support for staying in tune. Gretsch guitar lovers are big fans of the value-packed Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT.
Classic tonewood pairing
The G5220 Electromatic Jet electric guitar delivers classic Gretsch tone by not shying away from a chambered mahogany body. It may not be the lightest tonewood around, but it is one of the truly classic woods known for its rich, deep tone. A time-tested maple top also adds to the vintage tone of this guitar. The all-mahogany neck with black walnut fingerboard is the proverbial icing on the cake as this combination is known for its delicious tone.
True Jet™ Essence with Broad’Tron™ Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic® Jet™ BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad’Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Single-cut chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12″-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Available in Bristol Fog with black pickguard or Midnight Sapphire with silver pickguard
- Chrome hardware