Gretsch G5210-P90 Electromatic in Cadillac Green. Excellent condition. It’s been our display/DEMO model but shows very few signs of wear or use.
- Chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set Thin “U” shaped mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12″-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, and pearloid Neo-Classical™ Thumbnail inlays
- All-new P-90E single-coil pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Adjustable wraparound tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
Model: G5210-P90 Electromatic Jet
We are Chuck Levin’s Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC’s legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that’s been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We’re staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We’re an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don’t, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear