Guitar is in fairly good condition, with not dings or damage. There is some scratching and wear on the body from playing but nothing out of the ordinary for a guitar that is over 5 years old. Plays well and sounds great! Does not include a case or gig bag.
The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner™ Center Block Junior Double-Cut with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-matic™ bridge with anchored base and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: White with Black Purfling
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Center Block Jr.
- Bracing: Spruce Center-Block
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Pickup Configuration: Broad’Tron™ / Broad’Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Lower Bout: 13.46″ (341.88 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin “U”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (629 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Upper Bout: 10.625″ (270 mm)
- Waist: 8.625″ (219.08 mm)