The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner™ Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655T is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block Jr.
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Pickup: Broad’Tron™ BT-2S
- Side Dots: Black
- Headstock Binding: Aged White
- Waist: 8.625″ (219.08 mm)
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Bigsby® B50
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Configuration: HH
- Bracing: Center Block
- Upper Bout: 10.625″ (270 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.46″ (341.88 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Broad’Tron™ BT-2S
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional: Gig Bag 0996460000 / Hardshell Case 0992655000
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Material: Nato
- Refinement Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin “U”
- Refinement Neck Shape: U Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (629 mm)
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Gretsch. This G2655T is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.