New but open box. This G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with V-Stoptail guitar has a Laurel Fingerboard. Color: Abbey Ale. Quality tested and passed with flying colors. Excellent shape and sound. Please message us with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.
Maple Body with New Center Block Design
The G2655 Center Block Jr. features a smaller arched maple body with an all-new center block design under the hood. This new center block is designed to balance lightweight comfort with a full, rich sound and increased presence; resulting in improved attack and sustain, and excellent feedback rejection, in a comfortable package that won’t weigh you down.
All-New Broad’Tron BT-3S Pickups
The G2655 features our new Broad’Tron BT-3S pickup set. Utilizing a combination of Alnico 5 and Alnico 2 magnets, the new BT-3S pickups provide stronger mids, tight but full lows, and smooth clear highs that retain a smooth and musical presence.
Versatile Controls with Coil-Splitting
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout – neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
The addition of a push/pull pot on the master volume control allows coil-splitting to provide useful single coil sounds, adding another layer of tonal versatility to an already strong sonic arsenal.
- All-new Broad’Tron™ BT-3S humbucking pickups
- Smaller double-cutaway arched maple body with chambered center block
- Soft “C” shaped nato neck
- 12″-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Neo Classic™ thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Real bone nut
- Master volume, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Push/Pull coil-splitting on Master Volume
- Radio control knobs
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Gretsch V-Stop tailpiece
- 3-ply Black pickguard
- Nickel hardware