The impressively affordable G2622-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things – high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The G2622-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
A fast-playing 12″-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile – ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
• All-new single-coil Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups
• Double-cutaway 16″ arched mahogany body with chambered spruce center block
• Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
• Nato neck
• 12″-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
• Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
• Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
• Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
• One-ply black pickguard, stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
• Nickel hardware