Brand new Grestch Junior Jet Streamliner in striking Shell Pink!
This guitar will be fully setup before pickup/shipment. Photos are of the actual guitar unless otherwise noted.
If you would like the guitar set up any particular way, please get in touch with us!
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner™ Collection, the G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet™ Club is a stylish workhouse that’s ready to brawl. Powered by Broad’Tron™ BT-2S bridge and P90 Soap Bar neck pickups, this Streamliner delivers tight lows with a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Bound nato bodies with stunning Shell Pink finishe are complemented by effortless mahogany-stained necks that feature 12”-radius laurel fingerboards, elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets. The G2215-P90 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, gold Electro-style control knobs, cream pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Body Solid Nato
- Finish Shell Pink
- Binding Aged White
- Neck Nato bolt-on neck, Thin “U”
- Fingerboard Bound laurel, 22 frets
- Inlays Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Scale/Radius 24.75” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1.6875” Synthetic Bone
- Pickups BT-2S bridge, P90 soapbox neck
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone, Individual 3-way toggle
- Knobs Gold Electro-style (speed knobs)
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge/Tail Anchored compensated wraparound
- Tuners Nickel Die-cast
- Pickguard Cream plexi
- Case N/A