This is a refurbished instrument from MIRC (Musical Instrument Reclamation Corporation). These guitars are sent directly from the manufacturer to the authorized refurbishing center where they are fully inspected and cleared by a certified technician. The guitars are sent there for many reasons, including: Cosmetic flaws, Minor repairs & Discontinued Models. We could find no visible flaws on this guitar. The serial number has been changed and “USED” stamped on the back of the headstock per the manufacturer agreement.
All instruments sold by AM Guitar Works are set up for ease of playing and best tone possible.
6-string Solidbody Electric with Nato Body; Nato Neck; Laurel Fingerboard; and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Imperial Stain
Get that classic Gretsch feel, tone, and playability with the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club. This solidbody electric features a lightweight, resonant nato body that is perfect for long nights on stage. A nato neck with laurel fingerboard offers smooth playability and response, ideal for fast rock runs, smooth jazz lines, or rocking leads. The G2210 is loaded with a pair of BroadTron pickups that delivers hot humbucking tone. And with a compensated wrap-around bridge, you get awesome sustain and tonal support.
If you want classic ’50s-era Gretsch tone, the pair of Broad’Tron pickups in the G2210 won’t let you down. These humbuckers give you traditional Gretsch growl and grit, as well as deliver pristine clean tone when desired. A Master Volume and Tone control also give you tone-shaping options as you explore your sound.
Gretsch necks are loved the world over for their exceptional craftsmanship and playability. The G2210’s bolt-on, Thin-U neck is firmly in the wheelhouse of this legendary reputation. The smooth laurel fingerboard features 22 medium jumbo nickel frets that make both chording and lead playing easy on the fingers. Pearloid neo-classical thumbnail inlays along the fingerboard are stage-ready as well and keep you oriented as you play. Finally, the compensated wrap-around bridge supports the sustain and tone of your chords and leads.
G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club Features:
- Awesome solidbody electric with fine Gretsch appointments and design
- Lightweight, resonant nato body perfect for long nights onstage
- Nato neck with laurel fingerboard offers smooth playability and response
- Compensated wrap-around bridge supports the sustain and tone of your chords and leads
- Pair of BroadTron pickups delivers classic humbucking tone with full range of tonal colorings
- Laurel fingerboard features 22 medium jumbo nickel frets that make both chording and lead playing easy on the fingers
- Pearloid neo-classical thumbnail inlays along the fingerboard are stage-ready as well and keep you oriented as you play