At top 40 guitars, our customers satisfaction is our first concern. All of our items have a 14 day return policy. If after 14 days you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund….Peace be with you…
*all returned items must be in the same condition they were at the time of sale. All original packing must be included.
Up for Sale is a:
2021 Gretsch G2215 Streamliner Junior Jet Club P90 Electric Guitar!
Sahara Metallic Finish! GOLD TOP!!!
This is really Cool. You are looking at a 2021 Gretsch G2215 Streamliner Junior Jet Club P90 Electric Guitar. The Junior Jet Club has a super simple design – there really isn’t anything to get in the way of your playing. It features a super smooth thin “U” nato neck filling out the hand and allowing for a good grip when wrapping your thumb round onto the laurel fingerboard. At a 24.75-inch scale length, the Junior Jet Club is a breeze to play, with fast jumps across the 22 medium jumbo frets to match the aggressive tone. Stripped back yet stylish, the Gretsch P90 Junior Jet Club is a workhorse guitar to be played day after day with reliability to back up its incredible raw tone.
From The Web:
Gretsch guitars are renowned for their hot rock tone. The Junior Jet Club houses a Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucker in the bridge position, packing a thick punch for rhythm sections while handling edge-of-breakup and distortion in style.
The soap bar P90 in the neck position is an unusual partner but does the job in style, giving you plenty of dynamic content for leads. Although fatter sounding than a regular single coil pickup, the P90 still delivers clarity and definition in the spades.
A neck designed for effortless playability
Gretsch necks are loved the world over for their exceptional craftsmanship and playability. The G2215-P90’s bolt-on, Thin U neck is firmly in the wheelhouse of this legendary reputation. The smooth laurel fretboard features 22 medium jumbo nickel frets that make both chording and lead playing easy on the fingers. Finally, the compensated wrap-around bridge enhances sustain and note definition while offering eminent tuning stability.
These pickups deliver!
If you want classic ’50s-era Gretsch tone, the Broad’Tron humbucker in the G2215-P90’s bridge position won’t let you down. This humbucker generates that traditional Gretsch growl and grit, and delivers pristine clean tone when desired. It’s a fantastic match for the P-90 soapbar pickup in the neck position, beloved by players for its combination of single-coil clarity and humbucker-like girth.
- Collection: Streamliner™
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.375” (263.53 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.46” (341.88 mm)
- Waist: 8.625” (219.08 mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Tailpiece: Wrap-Around
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch Logo
- Pickups: Broad’Tron™ BT-2S (Bridge), P90 Soap Bar (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Gold Electro-Style
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Our luthier did a complete setup.
- Brand new strings were installed. Gig ready on Arrival!
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Weight: 7.20 lbs.
- Case is NOT Included!
Due to CITES Treaty for Endangered Wood (Mahogany, Rosewood) We no longer ship out of the USA.
Cosmetics: Excellent Condition.
- Top 40 Guitars is a Veteran Owned Business.
- Thanks For Supporting Veterans!