In-Stock & Ready to Ship! Weighs in at 8.3 lbs
We are an Authorized Gibson Dealer! We will match or BEAT any Authorized Dealer’s Price! If you see one for less, please let us know…!
Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged. This one plays like a dream! Don’t miss this beauty!
Gibson Custom 1959 ES-335 Reissue Features:
- Maple/poplar/maple semi-hollowbody shouts, barks, and howls blues and rock
- Centerblock design adds sustain and controls feedback
- Specially calibrated Custombucker Alnico III pickups deliver vintage PAF-like tone
- Authentic ’59 Medium C neck profile with rolled binding and Indian rosewood fingerboard
- 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way toggle switch for a wide array of tone-shaping possibilities
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge with plated brass saddles enhances tone and playability
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring tuners keep you in tune onstage and in the studio
- Classic pearloid dot inlays
- Vintage-style nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Original Gibson hardshell case
- Full Gibson warranty