In-Stock & Ready to Ship! Weighs in at 8.1 lbs – Pictures are of the actual ES335 you will receive!
We are an Authorized Gibson Dealer! We will match or BEAT any Authorized Dealer’s Price! If you see one for less, please let us know…!
Gibson Custom 1959 ES-335 Reissue Features:
- Maple/poplar/maple semi-hollowbody shouts, barks, and howls blues and rock
- Centerblock design adds sustain and controls feedback
- Specially calibrated Custombucker Alnico III pickups deliver vintage PAF-like tone
- Authentic ’59 Medium “C” neck profile with rolled binding and Indian rosewood fingerboard
- 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way toggle switch for a wide array of tone-shaping possibilities
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge with plated brass saddles enhances tone and playability
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring tuners keep you in tune onstage and in the studio
- Classic pearloid dot inlays
- Vintage-style nitrocellulose lacquer finish and aged hardware
- Original Hardshell Case