price is firm/no trades
Guitar is fully functional with no issues.
Cosmetic Condition-Excellent, 9 out of 10 showing very light wear with a few minor nicks, scratches and hardware oxidation on the pickup covers.
Neck-straight, Slim Profile, low action, frets are in great shape.
Weight-10 pounds, 2 ounces.
Comes with the original hardshell case.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75″
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12″
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Compensated
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Hand wired Orange Drop caps
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States