Guitar is used and in very good condition with light use. Some light scratches and small dents but nothing major. Neck is straight and frets are fine. The guitar plays well and sounds good. Comes with original hard case as shown. This guitar is slightly smaller overall than a standard Flying V. Please see photos for condition.
Guitar ships UPS ground, fully insured with signature confirmation only.
Please ask all questions before hitting the buy button. Payment due with 24 hours. Please check my other items for more great gear.
- Comfortable, lightweight mahogany body lets you rock all night
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard for extended-range shredding
- Slim, lightweight, and smoothly contoured mahogany body won’t tax your back
- Slim Flying V mahogany neck feels great and provides ultra-fast action
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays looks cool and is easy on your fingers
- Gibson ’57 Classic and Burstbucker 3 zebra humbuckers give you access to a universe of tone
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish enhances this guitar’s looks, feel, and tone