Dot Dot Dot…
A dot means the end in the world of punctuation, but in the world of music, a Dot of the 335 variety marks the beginning of some incredible sounds! One of Gibson’s flagship models, the Dot is a modernized take on the ES-335 that offers a blend of classic styling and player-friendly appointments for an incredible value.
Though the ES-335 Dot’s looks are stunning, its sound is even more spectacular. Gibson’s high standards of craftsmanship give it incredible resonance, and two Calibrated T-Type humbuckers put out a preponderance of glorious vintage-style PAF tone with a little extra modern heat. The bridge pickup is meaty in the lows and chime-y in the highs, and the neck pickup gives thick, juicy bass response and sweet, singing highs. The ES-335 is also quite touch-sensitive, and you can really make the midrange fill out with sparkling overtones when you dig in. In other words, the 335 Dot has the classic Gibson semi-hollow sound in spades!
We are proud to showcase such a delightful instrument for our exceptional customers, and we know it will prove endlessly inspirational–period!
- Model: ES-335 Dot
- Finish Color: ’60s Cherry
- Finish Type: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Weight: 8.38 lbs.
- Top Wood: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Wood: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded C
- Neck Dimensions: .880 1st – .970 12th
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″
- Width at Nut: 1.7″
- Pickups: 2 Calibrated T-Type Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Selector Switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe with Keystone Buttons
- Case: Gibson Hardshell