Selling a like new 2023 Gibson 1959 Custom Shop Historic PSL R9 Les Paul Standard Vintage Cherry Teaburst Gloss Finish …..Absolutely mint unplayed condition with no issues. PSL stands for “Pre-sold Limited”. So all the woods were hand-picked for this particular instrument. A beautiful wide maple flame top and super dark rosewood fingerboard…A smoke free home also…Set up beautifully with no string buzz…Comes in the original Gibson custom shop Lifton hard case with all the case items including the COA (certificate of authenticity)….Even the mahogany used on the back is exceptional… A super deal on a like new Hand picked R9.
Will ship in the original carton packed well and fully insured.
Also will give full refund if not as described.
Weight 8lb 8oz
Gibson Custom Shop’s 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue is not just a tribute to the priceless original models — it’s a clone of them. From laser-scanned dimensions to chemically-recreated plastics to color-matched shades of sunburst, every element has been rendered in unbelievable detail. It represents the culmination of decades of work by Custom Shop’s expert team — a tireless quest to bring accuracy and authenticity to the hands of fans. It’s the definition of cool, and it’s the best representation of the 1959 Les Paul Standard since the Gibson Custom Shop began making Historic Reissues over twenty-five years ago.
Other specifications include:
- Body Style Les Paul
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Top 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding 1-Ply Royalite
- Body Finish Nitrocellulose
- Weight Relief None
- Profile 50s Rounded Medium C (.887″/.990″)
- Scale Length 628.65 mm / 24.75 in
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 304.8 mm / 12 in
- Fret Count 22
- Frets Historic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material Nylon
- Nut Width 42.85 mm / 1.687 in
- End Of Board Width 56.89 mm / 2.239 in
- Inlays Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1
- Saddle Material Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Truss Rod Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs Gold Butyrate Top Hats
- Switch Tip Amber Catalin
- Switch washer Replica Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers Black Royalite
- Strap Buttons Aluminum
- Mounting Rings M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls 2 Volume/2 Tone CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack Switchcraft
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Brown/Pink Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories Certificate of Authenticity
BIO; I’m a Quad, disabled guy who just loves buying new guitars even though I can no longer play…. As usual I buy way more than I sell. I enjoy passing on my good finds to others.
PICTURES: All pictures are of the actual item.
CONDITION: MINT. I cannot list as Brand New because I am NOT an authorized dealer. However, I purchased this Brand New from an authorized dealer. It is unplayed and taken out of the case only for pictures. So, you get to save several hundreds of dollars on essentially a new guitar!
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: I strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any issues with your order, please contact me and give me the opportunity to make any issues right with you.
RETURNS: This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging. Buyer pays return shipping.