- Buy It Now!!!!
- $100 Shipping!!!!!
- $500 International Shipping!!!!
- Local Pick Up is Encouraged!!!!
- This is a White 7.8 Pound 2008 White Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop 1960 Reissue Single Cut Special P-90 with a Fat Neck in High Excellent Condition . There’a light yellowing on the area where the Guitar was hung and a stand mark ( yellowed ) you can see but not feel in the middle of the back . The Pick Guard has light Pick marks . There’s light bleed from the case on the neck near the Heal . In spite of this I call the Guitar Excellent as they’re very light and barely noticable with the exception of the yellow mark on the back . The Board and Frets are in Excellent Condition with no obvious signs of wear . The Paperwork and COA are included with the Original Case .
- This Guitar is in Excellent Condition. If you want a new one you’ll have to buy the other one. If Excellent Condition is acceptable hit that buy it now button .
Be sure to read my disclaimer before you buy this Guitar.
Local Pick Up is encouraged
- @#$%^&*()#%^ READ THIS *()#$%^&*()_$)
I offer a return and refund Policy . Because of the size and weight of Guitars and Amps I don’t refund shipping either way . I’d appreciate your common sense before you buy . This is one week for used and two weeks for new unless arranged before hand . If I made a mistake I’m happy to refund shipping too . Unfortunately I’m not perfect . We’re still working on that . I dont guarantee set up related issues esp related to people that live in extremely warm or cold places . Don’t damage or alter my Guitar . I refund when I receive it and verify everything is as shipped . If you don’t agree to these terms don’t buy . This is a condition of purchase . Pictures are part of the description especially on Guitars that are in less than Mint Condition .
I verify all Guitars via Gibson Fender Taylor PRS Martin Ernie Ball / Musicman Reverend Carvin Jon Hill Larrivee Breedlove Ibanez or the appropriate Company / Brand Name Customer Service as authentic . I do a perfect job of wrapping your stuff in plastic and then shipping it in it’s Original Box or a replacement as required with packing to keep it safe and secure plus plastic for water proof type protection . I offer and encourage local Pick Up . I only guarantee Guitars to US Custom for International Shipments . The Insurance extends from there . If you have taxes or import Fees , local limits or rules on Used American Guitars it is your job to know and pay them . I’ll help when I can . Because of the Price of Shipping since the Pandemic I’ll try to get it to you for the stated price , but if it is too high might need additional money or have to refund . I expect honor and integrity from the people I do business with . If you need longer ask before you buy as I know and respect extenuating circumstances . Do not buy this Guitar and then not pay me or ignore my Invoice as I’ll relist it within 24 hours . Don’t buy this Guitar if you don’t agree to these terms . Tell us a story if you need a little help getting this Guitar . We love stories . Thanks Geiger