I post all of my guitars on other places on the internet. Most of my gear typically moves quickly for cash or local trade. I reserve the right to pull this listing from Reverb at any moment. I move fast! Check my reviews and know, you can buy from me with confidence.
- Visit @ WhiteShagGuitars.com to connect with me!
Rock on 🤘
This is a rather unusual SG. It is a ’70s SG (’74 per the original owner) that has been completely stripped, gutted and professionally refinished. It has a rosewood fretboard, an added Bigsby tremolo, Gibson stamped tuners and a set of newer Dean pickups. It’s quite an unusual mutt. The refin made the serial completely unreadable. Overall, the guitar is in good shape. Includes a newer Epiphone hard case.
Condition wise, this guitar is in good shape overall. It is in good shape overall, aside from obvious completely strip and refin as noted. I’ve added extensive photos, along with photos of the original state of the guitar – apologies they are blurry, that is how I got it. Per the original owner, the serial was written back on the headstock after the refin. The neck is straight and the truss rod turns fine.
- I do not consider an item sold on Reverb until payment has cleared.
- I do ship from coastal Florida, so often times hardware can get a bit of sea salt on it from my humid climate. Review all photos thoroughly. Please note, I only sell on my verified Facebook & this Reverb as of now. Any other account using my photos is not me. If I can show you anything further – please let me know. Thanks!
- Worry not, I always ship insured with Reverb Safe Shipping (which will require a signature). I do live on an island, so my shipping times may vary. Typically, I use UPS. I ship from humid, coastal Florida. I always recommend waiting a bit for guitars to acclimate prior to opening….just to be safe!
- I take pride in delivering a 5 Star experience. Every item over $500 I sell is videoed and documented top to bottom prior to packing.
- I do my absolute best to document all my listings with the utmost attention to detail and care. That said, I’m not a shop. I am Jake. Any item purchased from me comes as is with no returns accepted under any circumstances. All sales are final. This item may need to be set up and tweaked further to your personal specifications. You’re buying an instrument, not a professional setup. I do detune all items prior to packing, thus out of the box you will need to re-tune and potentially re-setup this item upon arrival.
- If I can answer any questions, please message me any time at all
That’s all folks. Thanks!