Player Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde MODEL #:0145212550
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with block steel saddles
- GeneralSERIESPlayerORIENTATIONRight-HandCOLORButterscotch BlondeCOUNTRY OF ORIGINMXNeckNECK MATERIALMapleNECK FINISHSatin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on FrontNECK SHAPEModern “C”NECK CONSTRUCTION4-Bolt StandardFINGERBOARD RADIUS9.5″ (241 mm)FINGERBOARD MATERIALMaplePOSITION INLAYSBlack DotSIDE DOTSBlackNUMBER OF FRETS22TRUSS RODStandardTRUSS ROD NUT3/16″ Hex AdjustmentSTRING NUTSynthetic BoneNUT WIDTH1.650” (42 mm)NUT MATERIALSynthetic BoneBodyBODYAlderBODY FINISHGloss PolyesterBODY SHAPETelecaster®BODY MATERIALAlderHardwareBRIDGE6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel SaddlesPICKGUARD3-Ply ParchmentPICKUP COVERSNeck: Chrome; Bridge: BlackCONTROL KNOBSKnurled Flat-TopSWITCH TIPBarrel StyleHARDWARE FINISHNickel/ChromeTUNING MACHINESStandard Cast/SealedSTRING TREESDual-WingSTRINGSFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403NECK PLATE4-Bolt with “F” LogoSTRAP BUTTONSStandardElectronicsBRIDGE PICKUPPlayer Series Alnico 5 Tele® Single-CoilNECK PICKUPPlayer Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-CoilPICKUP CONFIGURATIONSSCONTROLSMaster Volume, Master ToneSWITCHING3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck PickupMeasurementsDIMENSIONS4.25×15.00×41.75 INSHIPPING WEIGHT10.15 LBFRET SIZEMedium JumboSCALE LENGTH25.5″ (64.77 cm)SHIPPING LENGTH41.75 INSHIPPING HEIGHT4.25 INSHIPPING WIDTH15.00 IN
- PLAYER SERIES PICKUPSDesigned for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.BLOCK-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLESThis string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.“MODERN C” NECK PROFILEThis neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.22 FRETSAdding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADIIThe Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATEEach Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.