The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after “Japanese Vintage” reissues from the early ‘80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The ’60s Custom Telecaster has a resonant basswood body and is double bound for a touch of elegance. Its dual single-coil pickups are voiced to deliver classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft “V”-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5″ radius rosewood fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
B-Stock Report This gorgeous firemist Tele is in brand-new condition except for some checking on both sides of the neck pocket. Other than that, it’s sturdy as can be and sounds great, so this is a great chance to snag a killer Tele at an awesome value!
- Model: JV Modified ’60s Custom Telecaster
- Finish Color: Firemist Gold
- Finish Type: Gloss Urethane
- Weight: 6.94 lbs.
- Body Wood: Double-Bound Basswood
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft V
- Neck Dimensions: .850 1st – .940 12th
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Width at Nut: 1.650″
- Nut Material: Bone
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Vintage-Style Tele Single-Coils
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 4-Position Pickup Selector Switch; 1. Bridge, 2. Neck/Bridge in Parallel, 3. Neck, 4. Neck/Bridge in Series.
- Auxilary Switching: Push/Pull on Tone Control Activates Out of Phase Mode
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Tuners: Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Case: Gig Bag