The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after “Japanese Vintage” reissues from the early ‘80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The ’50s Telecaster is equipped with a resonant basswood body and dual single-coil pickups voiced to replicate classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft “”V””-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5″” radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Product Name: JV Modified ’50s Telecaster®
- Model Number: 0251962301
- Model Name: JV Modified ’50s Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, White Blonde
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- Side Dots: Black
- Headstock: Telecaster®
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Configuration: SS
- Refinement Pickups: Single Coil
- String Nut: Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Pickup Selector Switch; 1. Bridge, 2. Neck/Bridge in Parallel, 3. Neck, 4. Neck/Bridge in Series.
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull on Tone Control Activates Out of Phase Mode
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Modern
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft “V”
- Refinement Neck Shape: V Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This JV Modified ’50s Telecaster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.