Fender Jazzmaster – Troy Van Leeuwen – Copper Age
Purchased new August 2021. Minimal use, only played in studio.
In excellent, as new condition. Only selling due to studio closing.
- Maple neck with “C” profile and vintage-style heel truss rod adjustment
- 7.25” radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Pure Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster Pickups
- Three-way pickup selector switch and two-way toggle to activate the rhythm circuit
- Brass-saddle Mustang® bridge and Jazzmaster tailpiece
Troy Van Leeuwen has contributed deftly textural guitar work and atmospherics to some of alt-rock’s most acclaimed and forward-thinking bands. From Failure to A Perfect Circle, Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Puscifer and others, Van Leeuwen’s multi-instrumental expertise has given color and power to some of the most creative and popular rock music of the last three decades.