2021 Fender Custom Shop 1959 Jazzmaster Journeyman Relic – Oxblood
One of a kind custom finish and custom ordered from Fender (by original dealer).
1st and only owner.
All relic’ing done by Fender factory Custom Shop Artisan (Journeyman).
Includes OHSC, COA, strap, hang-tags, etc.
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Finish Package: Journeyman Relic
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: Oxblood
- Pickguard: Anodized Gold
- Neck Pickup: Hand-wound Vintage Jazzmaster
- Bridge Pickup: Hand-Wound Vintage Jazzmaster
- Body: 2 Piece Select Alder
- Sort for Lightweight
- Neck: Rift Sawn Maple
- Tint: Medium
- Fretboard: Flat Lam Rosewood
- Dots: Clay
- Neck Shape: 62 Jazzmaster
- Frets: 21
- Fretwire: 6105
- Radius: 9.5″
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650″
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .820″
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .900″
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200″
- Bone Nut
- Hardware: Aged Nickel & Chrome
- Tuners: Vintage
- Bridge: Custom Shop RSD Jazzmaster 9.5
- Neck plate: Vintage
- Case: Brown Custom Shop