This item is on display at a Sam Ash Store.It has been thoroughly checked out by our experts to make sure it is in perfect working condition. This item is covered with a one year warranty from Sam Ash.
The American Professional II Telecaster draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Fender’s popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap, and snarl that made the Tele famous. The top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is Fender’s most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Telecaster Alder or Roasted Pine Body w/ Gloss Urethane Finish
- 25.5″ Scale Deep C Maple Neck
- Dual V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele Pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone, & 3-way Blade Switch
- 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele Bridge w/ Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered Tuners, Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- Deluxe Molded Hardshell Case Included
**The Roasted Pine finish comes with a roasted pine body. All other finishes come with an alder body.**
?? WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm – .