For your consideration is a basically brand new (October) 2022 WW10 ’57 Strat in transparent Crimson Red. This guitar is a Journeyman relic. I bought this guitar in February 2023, and I have barely had any time to play it, but I need to sell a few recent acquisitions. Due to a horrible work/life balance, there’s only about 90 minutes of play time on this guitar. I will have to pick up another WW10 someday. I love the 10″ radius on a Fender. It kind of spoils you.
The shop traveler is below, but some of the headlines:
- Journeyman Relic
- Ash body with excellent, straight grain.
- AA flame neck
- 7.0 lbs flat.
- 6105 frets (2.45mm wide, 1.29mm @ Fret 1, 1.29mm @ Fret 12)
- ’57 Soft V (.850 to .990, 1st to 12th)
- HW ’57 WW10 single-coil pickups
- Case candy, COA (Oct 2022), OHSC, and shipping box included.
According to Jay Nelson’s instagram (@JNcolor) account, this crimson red is the same red used on three-tone sunbursts. Check out his account if you haven’t seen it.
Also listed at TheGearPage and local craigslist.