Guitar made in Japan, purchased in France via Thommann in 2010
The ESP TRUCKSTER packs all the ESP sound and quality into an Eclipse format with that beautiful “used” finish that James Hetfield intended.
– Mahogany body
– Set neck with 22 mahogany frets
– Rosewood fingerboard, Jumbo frets
– Inlaid pearlescent markers
– 2 James Hetfield signature EMG pickups,
– Stop Bar tailpiece and TonePros bridge
– Mechanical oil bath Sperzel
– 2 volume and 1 tone controls
– Chrome hardware
– Delivered in case
Personal use, generally little used, it has been carefully stored after each use and well maintained. Its condition is excellent, almost new considering its age.
Exceptional level of finish, extreme versatility of play and sound (very rock/metal above all).
Flycase in very good condition certificate
shipping worlwise available