Guitar in MINT condition.
The ESP USA M-III FR offers both eye-catching looks and flexible tones. Enjoy truckloads of warmth and sustain by way of this guitar’s mahogany body, while its stunning quilted maple top lends the perfect amount of snap and bite to your sound. A trio of active EMG pickups supplies everything from single-coil chime to blistering humbucker grind. Take your playing to its utmost limit on this guitar’s ebony-capped maple neck. Twist, bend, and dive-bomb to your heart’s content, by way of a Gotoh tremolo. The ESP USA M-III furnishes you with stellar looks, tone, and playability.
EMG pickups yield incredible intensity, warmth, and articulation
If you want a guitar with one-trick-pony tone, look elsewhere. The ESP USA M-III is loaded with a first-rate duo of EMG SAX active single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions and an 81X active humbucker at the bridge. SAX single-coils produce a Strat-like sound that’s both bright and airy, along with a rich bottom end. It’s the creamy mids that get you, though — they’re articulate, strong, and expressive. The 81X humbucker exhibits an ample level of power and intensity, with plenty of cut and sustain. This high-octane pickup slices through even the densest of mixes. From chiming single-coil tones to blistering humbucker saturation, these EMG active pickups deliver.
Top-shelf tonewoods deliver superior sound
ESP wasn’t fooling around when they built the USA M-III. They started with a body built from mahogany. The warmth and resonance of mahogany are at the center of some of the most legendary rock guitar tones of all time. But ESP didn’t stop there. They topped the mahogany with quilted maple, prized for its bite and sustain as well as its eye-catching appearance. The result is an incredibly thick tone with a bold, edgy character. This guitar’s super-stable 3-piece mahogany neck is topped with an ebony fingerboard, which results in a comfortable-playing guitar with plenty of snap.
ESP USA series employs the finest materials from around the world.
ESP USA M-III FR Quilted Maple Features:
- Stunning quilted maple top creates an eye-catching look
- Carefully selected tonewoods produce warmth, sustain, and the perfect amount of bite
- Active EMG pickups supply everything from single-coil chime to blistering humbucker grind
- Ebony-capped maple neck is stable and infinitely playable
- Original Floyd rose
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeUSA M-III FR
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialQuilted Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- Color Tiguer Eye Fade
- Neck MaterialMaple quartersawn
- Neck ShapeExtra Thin U
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.653″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose
- TunersSperzel Locking
- Neck PickupEMG SAX Single-coil
- Middle PickupEMG SAX Single-coil
- Bridge PickupEMG 81X Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
- StringsD’Addario, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case