**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The EC-1000T/CTM is an instant classic, with its traditional full-thickness single-cutaway mahogany body shape (no waist cut) and classy flamed maple top in Violet Shadow finish. The “CTM” stands for its custom multi-ply binding, situated on both the front and back or the body as well as neck and headstock. Details like a matching flamed maple headstock also make this guitar stand out from the crowd. You’ll find that just about any tone is possible on the EC-1000T/CTM with its set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker pickups. Each pickup offers three voicings, selectable with push-pull controls. On the neck pickup, Voice 1 offers the coveted vintage PAF tone, Voice 2 is an airy chime, and Voice 3 is a vintage single-coil. For the bridge pickup, Voice 1 is the PAF, Voice 2 is the classic hot-rodded humbucker, and Voice 3 is an overwound single coil. The resulting sonic versatility of this guitar is astounding. The EC-1000T/CTM also includes a Macassar ebony fingerboard with white pearloid ESP flag inlays and 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets, LTD locking tuners, and a TonePro locking TOM bridge and tailpiece.
Condition: This is a brand new EC-1000T CTM in Violet Shadow. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 24.75″
- Body: Mahogany / Maple Cap
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 3Pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Violet Shadow
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ Stainless
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ Stainless
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker *(Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3)
- Bridge PU: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker *(Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3)
- Electronics Layout: Bridge Volume/Neck Volume(Push/Pull)/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- Strings: D’Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)