Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The Arrow-1000NT stands for “non-tremolo”, delivering this bold and angular guitar shape with a recessed TonePros TOM bridge and string-thru-body design. It offers a neck-thru-body design with mahogany body, 3-piece maple neck, reverse headstock, and Macassar ebony fingerboard with triangular white pearloid inlays. Designed to provide the tones for modern rock and metal, the Arrow-1000NT features a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker active pickups (alnico in the neck and ceramic in the bridge), with push-pull control to select voicings. These pickups offer an outstanding variety of huge tones that range from aggressive and punchy to smooth and articulate. The Arrow-1000NT also includes stainless steel frets and precise Grover tuners.
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Scale: 25.5″”
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 300-400mm Compound
- Finish: Charcoal Metallic Satin
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour Extra: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ Stainless
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Recessed Tonepros Locking TOM w/ String Thru
- Neck PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico *(Pull Volume for Voice 2)
- Bridge PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic *(Pull Volume for Voice 2)
- Electronics: Active
- Electronics Layout: Master Volume(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- Strings: D’Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- Case: V-ALEXI GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- Case Included: N
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for ESP LTD. This Arrow-1000NT is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.