An absolute monster of a guitar, the E-II M-II 7B Baritone EverTune is designed for guitar players who accept no limitations. Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at our ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses. With the E-II M-II 7B Baritone EverTune, they get a 7-string guitar at 27” baritone scale for incredible extended range without sacrificing ideal string tension. This guitar also features the innovative EverTune constant tension bridge system, allowing it to stay in tune and in perfect intonation at all points of the next under nearly any circumstances. The E-II M-II 7B EverTune offers neck-thru-body construction, using an alder body with three-piece maple neck that features 24 extra-jumbo frets, offset block inlays, and satin finish on the back for supremely smooth playability. It also includes top-quality components, such as a bone nut, Dunlop locking strap buttons, Gotoh locking tuners, and a set of Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups… alnico in the neck, ceramic in the bridge, with a push-pull control to activate their multiple voicings. Available in Granite Sparkle and Pearl White finishes. Includes an ESP hardshell form-fitting case.
Condition: This is a brand new E-II M-II 7B EverTune in Pearl White. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Scale: 27″ Baritone
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Pearl White
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Dunlop Locking
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Bridge: Evertune (F model)
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico Black Nickel *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic Black Nickel *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Super Light (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.056)
- Case: MH XL GUITAR FORM FIT CASE