The full-size T486B 16” semi-hollow body offers features normally found on guitars costing 2-3 times as much. In addition to the gloss True Tone finish, the T486B features center-block construction, flamed maple laminate top and body, and an ebony fretboard with split-block parallelogram inlays for a great look and feel.
Two Seymour Duncan P90-style pickups — a pair of Phat Cats — give the T486B-RD clarity and definition without sacrificing the ability to drive hard. And a Bigsby tremolo guarantees all the great look, sound and vibe a great semi-hollow body deserves.
While we appreciate American-made guitars as much as anyone, we still like to offer our customers value—and these well-constructed, carefully detailed guitars from one of China’s oldest stringed-instrument makers are simply hard to beat for quality and price. Hardshell case included.
- Top, Back/Sides: Flame Maple Laminate
- Finish Red Truetone gloss w/ multi-ply ivoroid binding
- Neck Maple
- Fingerboard Bound ebony, 12” radius
- Inlay Split Block Parallelogram
- Nut 1 3/4” bone
- Pickups Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Neck and Bridge
- Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Headstock Ebony overlay w/ pearl logo inlay
- Bridge/Tailpiece Tuneomatic Bridge with Bigsby with 2 3/32 string spacing
- Scale Length 24-3/4″
- Body Dimensions 16″ X 1-3/4″
- Case Hardshell included