Eastman AR503CE Archtop Electric
BRAND NEW!!! We ask you to look at our pictures and invite you to contact us with any additional questions.
Premium tonewoods and the time honored process of meticulous hand craftsmanship form a harmonious relationship that has established Eastman as a major force in the world of archtop guitars. Most often associated with jazz, Eastman archtops are often used in many other styles of music due to their beautiful sound and finish. Eastman is proud to offer the broadest range of traditional and contemporary premium archtop guitars available today.
Carved Spruce top, laminated flamed maple back and sides with Ebony bridge, tailpiece, pickguard and fretboard. Vintage tone with superior midrange and volume. Classic Venetian cutaway, mounted humbucking pickup design.
Specs & Features
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4″
- 1st Fret String Height: .022″
- 12 Fret String Height: Bass .078″ & Treble .062″
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25″
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16 3/16” x 2 9/16
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1271 GVR 3 3
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Pickup Height: 3/32″
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: .047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 – .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Actual Weight: 5.3 lbs.
Fast & Quality Shipping!
- All orders are shipped within 1 business day in the continental U.S. of received payment. (Expedited and HI and AK shipping available for additional cost)
- All items are shipped insured
- We ship most of our items in custom-made/double-walled boxes, as many original manufacturer’s shipping boxes are not strong enough to withstand multiple shipments, and have already been used at least once to ship to us. Your item may not come in the original manufacturer’s box. We do our very best to ensure that your instrument arrives safely and securely. See our feedback for positive comments on how well we ship!
- Large Packaged Items such as Guitars, Basses, Amps, Drums, and Keyboards being shipped to Post Office Boxes will incur additional charges.
- Orders over $50.00 require a signature*
*If you do not wish to have a signature for your item you must submit to us that you do not wish to have a signature on your item. You assume any and all responsibility in the event your purchased item is lost during shipment or stolen from your home.