2018 Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT Blue Flame Top. Gorgeous guitar with an aggressive sound; the active Live Wire pickups are definitely hot and ready for metal.
I’ve had the guitar for a few years now and I’m just not a Flying-V guy, I love the look so I haven’t been wanting to let this go. But new guitars come in and old guitars need to go. It’s been mostly a case queen and you can tell by it’s condition. All the pointy edges are clean and not chipped.
The only cosmetic flaws on the guitar are some finish pop on the back of the headstock near the Dave Mustaine logo and a small dot on the control cavity (both pictured). There are also a few light swirl marks from cleaning.
The case itself has some scratches, paint markings, and a few creases. It looks like the previous owner may have had the case stacked with others.
Inside the case storage compartment are the strap locks already attached to a strap, the case key, a Dean sticker and a hang tag that came with the guitar. I’ll also put the toggle switch tip and battery in there for shipping.
Please reach out if you have any questions.
Below are some factory specs from the internet:
- Model Name: V Dave Mustaine Limited – TBL w/Case
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Top Material: Flame Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevels
- Neck Material: Mahogany
Scale Length: 25 1/2″ (648mm)
- Construction: Set Neck
- Neck Shape: Dave Mustaine Spec. D-Shaped
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Pearl Dave Mustaine
- # of Frets: 24 Medium
- Fretboard Radius: 16″ (406mm)
- Nut: PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″ (43mm)
- Year: 2018
- Tuners: Mini Grover
- Knobs: Dome Chrome
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickup (Neck): Seymour Duncan Live Wire
• Pickup (Bridge): Seymour Duncan Live Wire
- Binding: Single Ply White Neck
• Finish: Trans Blue
• Country of Origin: Korea
• Truss Rod: Dual Action
• Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way Toggle