The San Dimas alder body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its 12″-16″ maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, and has a heel-mount truss rod adjustments for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
The humbucking Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 bridge pickup and single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle and Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP neck pickups are mounted directly to the body for increased vibration transfer. This powerful pickup trio produces aggressive harmonics in the bridge position for distinguished blues and metal runs, and the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude in the middle and neck positions.
Extensive tonal variations are on top with a five-way blade pickup switch, volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, and removes itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M is available in an all-new dazzling Platinum Pearl finish with chrome hardware.
- Alder San Dimas® Body
- Bolt-on Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- 12″-16″ Compound Radius Maple Fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan® Custom JB™ TB-4 bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickups
- 5-Way Blade, Volume & No-Load Tone Controls
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Model Number: 2965033576
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Platinum Pearl
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Pickup Color: Parchment
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: San Dimas® Style 1
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Tremolo Block: Brass
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Thickness: 0.770
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- String Trees: Floyd Rose® Retainer Bar
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Other Features: Side Mounted Jack
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Charvel Pro is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can’t even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.