The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
The San Dimas alder body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges and oiled back finish provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. The neck also hosts a 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration and comes loaded with a custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B humbucking bridge and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro humbucking neck pickups. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Extensive tonal variations are on tap with a three-way pickup blade switch, volume control that conceals a push/pull coil split and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, and removes itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
With the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, you can also dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning.
– Series: Pro-Mod
– Body Shape: San Dimas Style 1
– Body Material: Alder
– Body Finish: Satin
– Neck Material: Maple
– Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
– Neck Finish: Oiled
– Fingerboard: Maple, 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
– Frets: 22, Jumbo
– Position Inlays: Black Dot
– Side Dots: Black
– Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
– Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
– Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
– Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
– Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
– Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
– Pickups: Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B, Custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
– Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
– Position 1: Bridge Pickup
– Position 2: Both Inner Coils
– Position 3: Neck Pickup
– (Split Engaged) Position 1: Bridge Outer Coil
– (Split Engaged) Position 2: Both Outer Coils
– (Split Engaged) Position 3: Neck Outer Coil
– Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
– Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
– Hardware Finish: Chrome
– Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)