Part Charvel. Part Jackson. Totally Armed to the Teeth.
Two guitar icons come together in the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24. The classic Jackson Dinky alder body is light in the hands and contoured against the body, while the Charvel 2-piece reinforced maple Speed Neck remains rock solid as it ages. Charvel’s familiar 12″–16″ compound-radius fingerboard flattens out nicely in the upper registers, giving technical players the speed and expression they need for bends, runs, and vibrato.
What we think is really special is the DK24’s diversity of tones on tap, via a trio of Seymour Duncan pickups. The bridge-position Full Shred SH-10’s searing 14.1-Kohm DCR nicely offsets the neck-position vintage-output Alnico II Pro APH-1N. Add to that a Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil in the middle position, and you have everything the modern player can expect to encounter, from fusion to prog and beyond. A recessed Gotoh Custom tremolo system texturizes chords and leads without jeopardizing your tuning.
Iconic Jackson body style
Grover Jackson’s Dinky body style is to hard rock and metal what the Camaro is to drag racing. Contoured and lightweight, the Dinky provides the hard-line visuals, comfortable carry, and unlimited high-fret access that modern players demand.
Diverse Seymour Duncan pickup set
If you’re a single-guitar performer like many of us ,you’ll particularly love the Pro-Mod DK24’s diverse tonal potential. For drive, the Full Shred SH-10 bridge humbucker packs a big, focused low end and about as much sustain as you can get from a passive alnico pickup. And when you need to clean up, the Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck humbucker is a breath of fresh air. This pickup boasts great touch dynamics and a sweet, bluesy top end that’s perfect for true cleans and verge-of-breakup tones. You also get a Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 middle pickup that yields overwound single-coil tones with undeniable punch. Beyond that, 5-way switching gives you access to a myriad of irresistible sonic textures.
Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo
The recessed Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge sits nice and flush with the DK24’s body to provide texture when you need it, and a relatively low profile when you don’t. This vintage-style tremolo system keeps tuning stable, even for all-out dives.
Fast, stable, comfortable reinforced maple neck
The Pro-Mod DK24’s neck and fingerboard are spec’d to meet the demands of the technical player. The Charvel Speed Neck is built from two pieces of caramelized maple and graphite reinforced for a lifetime of rock-solid dependability. A heel-mounted spoke wheel facilitates speedy truss rod adjustments, while four heavy-duty bolts provide superior sound transmission from the neck to body. Fretside, the compound-radius fingerboard flattens out to an arrow-straight 16″ in the upper registers and comes fitted with 24 jumbo frets for maximum speed and control. Rolled fingerboard edges keep thumbs and fingers comfortable during play.
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 Electric Guitar Features:
- Iconic Jackson Dinky alder body provides unlimited fret access
- 2-piece caramelized maple Speed Neck is fast and stable
- Heel-mounted spoke wheel facilitates speedy truss rod adjustments
- 12″–16″ compound-radius, rolled-edge fingerboard is built for speed and comfort
- Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge texturizes without detuning
- Full Shred SH-10 bridge humbucker packs a tight low end and loads of sustain
- Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck humbucker adds touch dynamics and a sweet, bluesy top end
- Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 middle pickup yields overwound single-coil tones with undeniable punch
- Tech Specs
- Body Material: Okoume
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Fingerboard: Caramelized Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: None
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Nazgûl (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® Sentient (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2969501320