For sale is a 2021 Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M QM bought new from musicians friend. Will come with an old hardshell case I got n 2002 with an Ibane RG. Just for safe transportatio.
After purchase I upgraded the guitar with the fallowing,
1. Changed original; locking tuners with USA made Hipshot 6-in line staggered locking tuners with no mod universal mounts.
2. Changed the plastic Nut with Earvana compensated nut and Graph Tech PT-7004-00 Black Tusq XL Sleek String Trees.
3. Changed the Bridge with a hipshot fixed bridge with .125 brass plate and machined steel saddles.
4. Changed the Full Shred bridge Bridge Pickup With Seymour Duncan Custom-5, which balances well with SH-2 neck Jazz.
5. Put CTS 500K pots, oaks Grigsby 5-way switch, switch craft jack, .047 uF Orange Drop capacitor, and 22awg wire
The guitar is in great condition and has a small ding near the back string ferrules. I modded it for keeps, a new swt of strings and a setup as epr taste will make it sing. Sounds well worth $1200-$1500
Alder body, Purple Phaze finish
Bolt-on two-piece maple neck, 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, custom-5 bridge and Jazz neck, with 5-position switch
6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body, locking tuners.