Please read entire description before making a purchase (or not) or asking questions. And thanks for looking.
For sale is a Charvel DK22 in pharaoh gold finish. The guitar is in excellent playable condition, with all electronics and hardware fully functional. Guitar weight is 7-1/4 lbs (7 lbs 5 oz).
I removed the bridge pickup and routed the cavity for a full-size humbucker. I installed a Seymour Duncan TB-10 Full Shred humbucker with a white pickup ring.
The original saddles were replaced with Wilkinson WLS130 locking saddles to improve tuning stability when using the whammy bar (original saddles will be included).
Also, I’ve added a tremol-no device to the spring cavity. This can be used to change the vibrato bridge from full floating to dive only or fixed(hardtail) with the easy adjustment of 2-3 thumbscrews(original spring claw will be included). I attached velcro to the thumbscrews to prevent them from falling out, which is a frequent problem with the tremol-no device.
The guitar neck is straight and the jumbo frets have minimal wear. The neck profile is a thin C, 0.77″ thick at the first fret, 0.86″ at the twelfth fret, with a 1-11/16″ nut. The guitar is strung with GHS GBXL Boomers .009-.042, with pretty low action.
Price is $899 with $30 shipping to continental US only. Guitar comes with a padded gig bag and will be shipped with whammy bar, original parts, and plenty of packing material, double-boxed for protection.
Not interested in trades. Please ask any questions and thanks for looking.
Here’s the specs:
- Alder Dinky Body
- 12″-16″ Compound Radius Caramelized Maple Fingerboard
- Scalloped Lower Back Bout
- Shredder’s Cut Heel
- Seymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails Strat(replaced with Duncan Full Shred), Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickups
- 5-Way Blade, Volume Control with 500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Potentiometer & No-Load Tone Control
- Luminlay® Side Dots
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL Nut
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Pharaohs Gold
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails Strat (replaced with Duncan Full Shred)
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo (with Wilkinson WLS130 locking saddles)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Flat Parchment
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: None – 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Strings: GHS Boomers GBXL (.009-.042 Gauges)