Near new condition with one small nick in top finish. All original and includes after market hardshell case. Guitar weighs 7 lbs 2 oz.
The sleekly sculpted alder Dinky® body features a scalloped lower back bout and shredder’s cut heel that make access to the upper registers seamless.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back, Luminlay® side dots and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel. Its 12″-16″ compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
Incredibly full and versatile tone comes from an HSS pickup configuration consisting of a custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ TB-10 bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup. The humbucking bridge pickup sings with incredibly bright clarity, while the middle and neck pickups are the perfect blend of increased output and springy Stratocaster attitude.
Taking our modern DK24 platform up a notch, this model’s premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded locking tuners and more.
Sporting sophisticated style, the Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM is dressed in either a classic Satin Shell Pink finish with chrome hardware, or in Snow White with gold hardware.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Alder Dinky® body with scalloped lower back bout
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- 12″-16″ compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- HSS pickup configuration featuring a custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ TB-10 humbucking bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, volume control (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone control
- Stratocaster®-style skirt control knobs
- Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo bridge
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap buttons