At top 40 guitars our customers satisfaction is our first concern. All of our items have a 14 day return policy. If after 14 days you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund. …Peace be with you…
*all returned items must be in the same condition they were at the time of sale. All original packing must be included.
Up for Sale is a
2021 Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash Electric Guitar!
Sandblasted Neon Pink Finish!
This is really Cool. You are looking at a 2021 Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash Electric Guitar. Incredible sandlbasted body. Highlights the Neon Pink. Looks like it’s going 100mph standing still. These Charvel’s are High Performance Hot Rod Guitars.
From The Web:
The Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash electric guitar is an ideal instrument for high-speed players, boasting scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing feel and performance. The Charvel Pro-Mod Series continues upon the guitar maker’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need.
The Charvel San Dimas features a sandblasted ash body that’s coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning-fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12–16″ compound radius ebony fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration and comes loaded with DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100 bridge and DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151 neck pickups. The bridge pickup is an ideal blend of full lows, defined mids and soaring highs that can handle lead or rhythm playing, while the neck pickup rips with intense mid and high frequencies that pairs well with a high-gain amp.
Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a 3-way pickup blade switch, tone control and a volume control that conceals a push/pull coil split for even more tonal variations on tap. With the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, you can also dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning.
Destined for center stage¬¬, the Charvel Pro San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash comes in a grain-filled shocking Neon Pink Ash finish with pink pickup bobbins, black hardware and a licensed Fender Strat headstock.
- Sandblasted ash body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods, ebony fingerboard with rolled edges and 22 jumbo frets
- DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100 bridge and DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151 neck pickups, 3-way pickup blade switch, tone control and volume control
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, Charvel-branded die-cast tuners
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12–16″ compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
- Bridge: DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100
- Control layout: Volume (push/pull coil split), Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-position blade: Position 1. bridge pickup, Position 2. both inner coils, Position 3. neck pickup—(split engaged)—Position 1. bridge outer coil, Position 2. both outer coils, Position 3. neck outer coil
- Bridge type: Tremolo/vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tuning machines: Charvel-branded die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Our luthier did a complete setup. Brand new strings were installed. Gig ready on Arrival!
Nut Width: 1.68″
Weight: 7.80 lbs.
- Case is NOT Included!
Due to CITES Treaty for Endangered Wood (Mahogany, Rosewood) We no longer ship out of the USA.
Cosmetics: Excellent Condition.
Top 40 Guitars is a Veteran Owned Business.
Thanks For Supporting Veterans!