Up for sale is a USA-made Carvin DC400. Guitar is in decent shape and has been played as any guitar should, because of this it has signs of use such as light scratches and some discoloration on hardware, with one notable scratch being near the controls by the input jack as shown in photos. Please examine photos closely!
The guitar has the capability to be set up with low action which makes playing a breeze and can scream with the pickups in it.
This Carvin DC400 Specs:
• Maple Neck-Thru construction with Alder Body sides
• Unique Maple top for body (looks like a combination of flame and quilted maple to me)
• Translucent Sapphire Blue with glossy finish on body
• Rounded Body Sides
• Ebony Fretboard with Abalone block Inlays
• Reverse Headstock (color matches body) with Sperzel locking tuners
• Black Hardware
• Original Floyd Rose with Locking Nut
• M22SD bridge and M22N Neck pickups
• Carvin Active/Passive Electronics* w/ both bridge & neck coil-split switches and a phase switch.
• 3-way Pickup Selector switch
• Standard strap buttons
*The active/passive electronics work as follows:
• Push/pull master volume (closest to pickups) switches between active and passive controls
• Volume knob pulled up is passive mode, giving you two controls, Master Volume and tone.
• Volume knob pushed in is active mode, giving you three controls, Master Volume, Treble cut/boost, Bass cut/boost.
The guitar will also include a used Carvin Tweed Case made by G&G in USA for shipping. Case has seen better days, still perfectly serviceable but is starting to show its age.
Furthermore, the guitar will be strung with a fresh set of 10-46 Ernie Ball Regular Slinky strings and detuned prior to shipping. I am no guitar tech wizard, so you may have to setup or have it be setup by a luthier after receiving the guitar for the best possible string action and playability.
I purchased this guitar second-hand, so if you have any questions about the listing, please feel free to ask and I will answer it to the best of my knowledge.