Hand crafted in Japan, the LS-36 ranks among Yamaha’s finest offerings. Made from top quality, all-solid woods, it is a masterpiece in terms of its looks, sound and a joy to play. Check the incredible rosewood back on this thing, the grain “pops” from the inside too!
- LS Type Body (similar to OM size about deep as a dreadnaught)
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
- Solid Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- High Comfort Traditional Neck Profile
- 5-ply vintage V profile laminate neck for incredible strength, comfort and stability
- Luxury Abalone Inlay
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish
- Hardshell Case Included
With a solid Engelmann Spruce top and solid Rosewood back and sides, it offers a crisp and cutting natural tone. Warm but precise, it is beautifully balanced and articulate, perfect for finger-style and bold chord strumming. Thanks to the shape, it is really comfortable and projects brilliantly, finger pickers and strummers will absolutely love this guitar.