A sunburst this beautiful is an art. Pono not only does an excellent gloss finish but the color and smooth fade of their sunburst are as tasty as it gets. This is a unique and gorgeous instrument! A treat to the eyes and the ears. Oh, and the fingers!
Like the Pro Classic tenors from Pono, this model has a radius fingerboard. It’s hardly noticeable, but for many it adds to the comfort and playability of the instrument. On top of feeling great, this new tenor looks beautiful! A perfect gloss finish shows off the stunning quarter sawn Honduran mahogany. Rosewood binding and wood rope purfling frame off one of many tone lovers’ favorite woods: Engelmann spruce! The tonal character is sweet and clear on this wonderful ukulele. It’s a joy to play and hear.
Some minor scratches on the back. Visible in photos.
- Solid Spruce top
- Solid mahogany back, and sides.
- Rosewood top binding and rope purfling
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Rope marquetry rosette
- Pearl logo and fingerboard position dots
- Bone nut and saddle
- Gloss lacquer sunburst finis
- Total length: 26-38”
- Body Length: 12-1/16”
- Body width/Upper bout/Lower bout: 6-1/2” 8-15/16”
- Body Depth upper bout/Lower bout: 2-9/16” 3-1/8”
- Fingerboard width at nut and 12th fret: 1-3/8” 1-11/16”
- Soundhole diameter: 2-5/8”
- Scale length: 16-15/16”