Builders Edition – Virtually unplayed beautiful example of Taylor’s excellence.
I am selling several guitars to fund a custom build of a Leo Buendia acoustic – sad as I am to see this go, it is one of the most sellable and overlaps the style I will play with the Buendia.
Shipping strictly to lower 48 USA only (international shipping has caused me lots of pain in the past)
Many thanks for looking!
Grand Auditorium Shape
Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
Sitka Spruce Top Woods
The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
Hawaiian Koa Body Woods
Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
Expression System 2 Electronics
The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
A smooth, double-contoured cutaway provides easy access to even the highest frets without changing hand positions.
A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: None
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20″
- Body Width: 16″
- Body Depth: 4 5/8″
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Silent Satin
- Back Config: 2 or 3 piece
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, inset Koa/Paua
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Koa/Fiber/Paua
- Stain/Sunburst: Kona Burst
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4″
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4″
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Koa
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: Koa/Paua/Ko: