Pre-Owned in excellent condition with hardcase included.
A 000 Martin with Fishman Onboard Aura Electronics!
If you already own an acoustic guitar, it’s most likely that you recognize the Martin name and know their reputation. But if you are new to acoustic guitars, Martin may be new to you. Martin has been crafting acoustic guitars – considered the world over to be the finest you can play – right here in the United States since 1833, and in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, since 1839. That makes Martin one of the longest continually owned and operated family businesses in America – and the only guitar maker with such a record. When you learn more about Martin you will understand why. Their longevity is sustained by their vigilance over quality, innovation, excellence – and the dedication of generations of amateur and professional Martin players.
Martin 000C-16RGTE Acoustic/Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Auditorium-size 000 body for comfort with a big sound
- Premium-quality tonewoods used throughout
- Fishman Onboard Aura preamp delivers amazingly realistic reproduction
- 3-band EQ plus built-in tuner and feedback-fighting phase switch
- A beautiful guitar both aurally and visually!
Auditorium-size 000 body for comfort with a big sound
The Martin 000C-16RGTE combines the classic tone and feel of the “000” body style with the superior pickup performance of the Fishman Onboard Aura system to create an acoustic/electric guitar that can’t be beat. The smaller-bodied 000 is the auditorium-sized version of the popular D1. The comfortable 000 body size is combined with a 25.4″ scale to create a surprisingly balanced and expressive instrument, ideal for blues and fingerstyle technique.
Premium-quality tonewoods used throughout
Martin guitars are legendary for their quality tonewoods, and the 000C-16RGTA is no exception. Its solid Sitka spruce top is mated to solid East Indian rosewood sides and back for a warm, balanced tone that still sings out in the upper register. A solid Spanish cedar neck is attached with Martin’s famous mortise -and-tenon joint to preserve tonal integrity, and is topped with a solid Micarta fingerboard.
Fishman Onboard Aura preamp delivers amazingly realistic reproduction
The 000C-16RGTE’s Fishman Onboard Aura bridges the gap between the beauty of pure studio sound and the convenience of plugging in. With Onboard Aura, you’ll discover unexpectedly realistic acoustic guitar sound from a pickup, with tone quality you thought you could only hear from a top-shelf microphone, in an ideal studio environment. The Fishman Onboard Aura system uses powerful Acoustic Sound Image algorithms prepared especially for the 000C-16RTGA to seamlessly adjust the “view” of the pickup, so the pickup sees the guitar in the same way a microphone does – with all the subtle acoustic nuances intact. Martin uses a variety of top-shelf microphones to create the Acoustic Sound Images, with six different variations to choose from.
3-band EQ plus built-in tuner and feedback-fighting phase switch
Although the Onboard Aura is technologically advanced, it’s also refreshingly organic. When you plug in the 000C-16RGTE, you’ll feel and hear the true acoustic, unamplified sound of your guitar, only louder. Three bands of useful EQ, a convenient onboard tuner (with mute), a feedback-fighting phase switch, plus an automatic anti-feedback circuit round out the Onboard Aura’s features.
A beautiful guitar both aurally and visually!
Everything about the 000C-16RGTE tells you it’s a Martin! From the polished gloss top finish to the white fingerboard binding, Martin’s quality construction shows through. The 000C-16RGTE is a pleasure to look at as well as to hear.
Martin 000C-16RGTA Features:
- MODEL: 000C-16RGTE AURA
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/tenon neck joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 fret cutaway
- TOP: Solid Sitka spruce
- ROSETTE: Bold herringbone w/single D-18 ring on each side of herringbone
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: 0001 hybrid
- TOP BRACES: 1 Style/Scalloped
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid East Indian rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian rosewood
- ENDPIECE: White Boltaron
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- BINDING: White Boltaron
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Multiple black/white
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Solid Spanish cedar
- NECK SHAPE: Modified low oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/6 string no diamond/standard taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian rosewood /gold foil logo
- HEELCAP: Solid East Indian rosewood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Micarta
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4″
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16”
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8”
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 28
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: White Boltaron
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin/dark filler
- FINISH TOP: Polished gloss
- FINISH NECK: Semi gloss/ dark mahogany stain/ dark filler
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Black Micarta
- BRIDGE STYLE: 1 style belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8”
- SADDLE: 16” radius/compensated white Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/ small knobs
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ back dots
- PICKGUARD: I-02 tortoise color
- INTERIOR LABEL: Paper label
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman onboard Aura