LARRIVEE OM-40 ACOUSTIC GUITAR W/CASE ***Pre Loved***
Near new condition.
Gorgeous tone and easy playability.
Bridge pins upgraded to Bone/Abalone
Original pins provided in case
Includes Larrivee Case and adjustment tool
The revolutionary new 40 Series features our “Scalloped Parabolic Hybrid” bracing system design.
Based on our tried and true “X-Brace” design, Jean blended a non-symmetrical scalloped lateral cross-bracing pattern with our standard X-Brace. This means maximum strength using the least amount of material. It’s a build that allows even further vibration of the soundboard, while still offering a controlled dynamic bass response. Like all Larrivée’s, the 40 Series are built in America using only all solid wood and feature brand new upgrades like bone nut and saddle, diamond fingerboard dots, and 18:1 open-back tuners. Jean’s revolutionary new bracing design means a robust and unique tone that is sure to appeal to traditional and long-time Larrivée players alike.
- Mahogany Legacy series
- Design: Orchestra
- Top: Canadian Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: African mahogany
- Maple binding
- Neck: African mahogany
- Fretboard: African ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Synthetic Pearl
- Frets positioned precisely using PLEK technology
- Fretboard radius: 16″
- Scale: 650 mm (25.59″)
- Nut width: 44.3 mm Nut: Bone, 1-3/4″
- Bone nut
- 20 Nickel silver frets (160HV, 2.5 x 1 mm)
- Neck-body transition at the 14th fret
- Bridge: African ebony
- Bridge saddle: Bone
- Bone bridge pins with black dots
- Distance E to e string: 57.2 mm
- Open 18:1 machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Satin finish (body / neck)
- Hard shell flat top case included
- Made in USA