The miracle of volume!
This is a great guitar, it looks practically new. It has a straight neck and low action, with a fun tone, perfect for folk or blues music.
With its mahogany “long-body” design and comfortable “soft V”-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminum, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
Optional gig bag available (#099-6481-000).
- MODEL NUMBER 2715013521 SERIES Roots Collection COLOR NUMBER OF STRINGS 6 ORIENTATION
- BUILD CUTAWAY BODY FINISH Vintage Semi-Gloss BODY SHAPE Resonator BODY MATERIAL Laminated Mahogany BRACING
- STRINGS D’Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges) STRAP BUTTONS Vintage End-Pin OTHER FEATURES Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.
- NECK MATERIAL Mahogany NECK FINISH Vintage Semi-Gloss NECK SHAPE Soft “V” SCALE LENGTH 25″ (635 mm) FINGERBOARD RADIUS 15.75″ (400 mm) FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Padauk NUMBER OF FRETS 19 (12 to Body) FRET SIZE Medium Jumbo NUT MATERIAL Bone NUT WIDTH 1.75″ (44.45 mm) POSITION INLAYS White Dot TRUSS ROD NUT Hex HEADSTOCK 1930’s Gretsch® 3×3
- BRIDGE HARDWARE FINISH Chrome TAILPIECE TUNING MACHINES Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast PICKGUARD None