Surely one of the most fabulous Gretsch birds ever to take flight, the G5021E Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar.
The Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and synthetic bone nut, laurel bridge, gold sparkle binding and vertical wing” Gretsch headstock logo, gold plexi pickguard, gold hardware, and more.
• Solid spruce top and laminated maple back and sides
• Mahogany neck
• 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
• Synthetic bone nut
• Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system with built-in tuner
• Laurel bridge
• Deluxe die-cast tuning machines
• Gold pickguard and hardware
• Gold sparkle neck and body binding
• Gold sparkle vertical wing Gretsch headstock logo