IN STOCK the hottest model today, AVAILABLE NOW Just came in Today 09/14
Furch Red Deluxe GC LC Model SPA
with sap wood center on back and flowing into the sides this is the most stunning one we have had
- First-class acoustic guitar made for the most discerning guitarists.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard and backplate voicing process, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and unique Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Ergonomic feature Bevel Duo for maximum comfort.
- Luxury appearance featuring a host of appointments made from abalone and koa.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
The Red Series is the top line of our solid-wood guitars, where no expense is spared in an effort to use the very finest materials and the most advanced production technologies, including top and back voicing process, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
Furch Red Deluxe LC model is made from premium tonewoods – the soundboard features Alpine spruce and the back and sides are made from cocobolo. Both plates are complemented by the new ergonomic Bevel Duo feature, which provides maximum comfort even during prolonged play. The beauty of the tonewoods is underscored by a host of appointments – koa binding and a premium annular rosette, abalone purfling and Roman numeral fingerboard inlays. Thanks to the combination of premium materials, decorative elements and state-of-the-art production technologies, Furch Red Deluxe LC guitar is top-class instrument with a luxury look and superb acoustic qualities. It produces clear, open tones that are finely balanced across the entire tonal spectrum.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Red Deluxe LC guitar is underscored by the fact that both the soundboard and the back plate are individually tuned using the voicing process, our proprietary technology that enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Red Deluxe LC guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
The ergonomic Bevel Duo feature, comprised of two bevels – one in front, at the forearm and one in the rear, at the rib position, provides a significant increase in player comfort and also enhances the exclusive appearance of the instrument.
Beauty of exotic wood
The stunning appearance of Furch Red Deluxe LC guitar is underscored by a figured ziricote bridge, fingerboard, and headstock overlay. The body, fingerboard, and headstock feature koa binding with a white contrasting line. Koa was also used on a rosette and tail decoration.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
The soundhole of Furch Red Deluxe LC guitar is adorned by a rosette featuring a premium solid koa ring with a green abalone inlay.
Pearl fingerboard inlays
The fingerboard is decorated with Roman numeral inlays made from mother-of-pearl.
The soundboard is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
Excellent machine heads
Furch Red Deluxe LC guitar has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Gotoh 510 Silver Patina machine heads with polished ebony buttons and a highly precise 1:21 gear ratio.
High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.